Computer Science Graduate Programs
Master Of Computer Science With A Specialization In Computer Networking And Telecommunications
30 credit hours
See the Master Of Computer Science with a Specialization in Networking and Communications, the new name for this program.
This program is designed to provide an in-depth knowledge of theory and practices in computer networking and telecommunications. Students must satisfy general Master of Computer Science requirements and are also required to select four of the following specialization courses. CS 542, CS 544, and CS 547 (marked "Sys" below) also count as Systems core courses.
- CS 542 Computer Networks I: Fundamentals (Sys)
- CS 544 Computer Networks II: Network Services (Sys)
- CS 547 Wireless Networking (Sys)
- CS 548 Broadband Networks
- CS 549 Cryptography and Network Security
- CS 555 Analytic Models of Simulation of Computers Systems
- CS 557 Cyber-Physical Systems: Networking and Algorithms
Last modified 12/28/2012: Computer Networking and Telecommunications specialization renamed Networking and Communication.