Enter the Program Name exactly as it is entered in the data entry page.CAE
Enter Department Name and Program name to populate page.
- Biomedical Engineering = BME
- Civil, Architectural and
Environmental Engineering = CAE
- Chemical and Biological Engineering = ChBE
- Electrical and Computer Engineering = ECE
- Mechanical, Materials, and Aerospace Engineering = MMAE
Program: M.S. in Environmental Engineering
CAEE Graduate Programs
ENVE 426* Statistical Tools for Engineers
- ENVE 501 Environmental Chemistry
- ENVE 506 Chemodynamics
- ENVE 542 Physicochemical Processes in Environmental Engineering
- ENVE 580 Hazardous Waste Engineering
* Students with background in statistics (before joining the graduate program) equivalent to ENVE 426 will be required to take ENVE 527 as a core course (in place of ENVE 426). Students should consult the course descriptions for details.
The student must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0/4.0 in the core areas. Aside from the core courses, coursework may be selected (with adviser approval) to satisfy the needs of the individual student or may be concentrated in one of the areas of specialization available in the department, including:
Air Pollution Engineering
Environmental Resource Management
Hazardous Waste Engineering
Water and Wastewater Engineering
Undergraduate courses may sometimes be used to fulfill graduate program requirements. The limit is six credit hours in courses numbered 400-499. A thesis may be completed outside the department only by special arrangement with the department chair. The successful M.S. degree candidate will complete a thesis based on research as well as an oral defense of the thesis, under the direction of the thesis examining committee.