- What are IIT's policies on graduate grades?
- When will I receive my grades?
- Can I get my grades over the phone?
- I am unhappy with my grade, who do I contact?
- What happens if I retake a course?
Back to top
When will I receive my grades?
You should receive your grade report by mail within three weeks after the end of final exam week. You can check your transcript via your secure account at IIT's portal myIIT.
What happens if I retake a course?
That depends on why you are retaking it. If you have been required as part of your academic program to retake a course, you will have signed an agreement regarding your expected performance in the course. If you have already earned a grade and credit hours for the course, a retake will not count toward any degree or certificate program nor will it alter your GPA.