- B.S. in Behavioral Health and Wellness
- B.S. in Consumer Research, Analytics, and Communication
- B.S. in Psychology
- Specialty Tracks for Undergraduates
- Human Resources Minor
- Organizational Psychology Minor
- Psychology Minor
- Rehabilitation Services Minor
- Division of Counseling and Rehabilitation Science - M.S. in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Division of Counseling and Rehabilitation Science - M.S. in Rehabilitation Counseling Working Professionals Program (next cohort 2013)
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology Program - M.S. in Personnel and Human Resources Development
Dual Degree Programs
- B.S. Psychology/M.S. PHRD Dual Degree Program
- B.S. in Psychology/M.S. in Rehabilitation Counseling Dual Degree Program
- IIT/Chicago Kent 3+3 B.S. to J.D. Program
- IIT/College of DuPage Dual Admissions Program
- Clinical Psychology Program - Ph.D.
- Clinical Psychology Program - Ph.D. Rehabilitation Track
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology Program - Ph.D.
- Rehabilitation Counseling Education - Ph.D.