Graduate Application Information and Checklist
Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
M.S. in Personnel and Human Resources Development (I/O)
Ph.D. in Rehabilitation Education Psychology
M.S. in Rehabilitation Counseling Psychology
- Application Fee ($55 paid as part of the online application)
- Professional Statement outlining academic and career goals, academic potential, and relevant research and/or applied experience (less than 1,000 words and must be submitted in the online application. No emailed copies or hard copies will be accepted.)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (we prefer that you submit these online as part of the online application process.)
- Transcript from each post-secondary institution attended (1 copy which can be uploaded after the application has been submitted)
- GRE scores ((institution code 1318, not required for M.S. in Rehabilitation Counseling)
International Applicants only
- TOEFL Score (institution code 1318)
- Affidavit of Support (This form must be submitted with your bank documents. You may wait to submit this form until after you receive your admission decision.)
Not sure if you should send something that isn't on this list?
Please do not send ANY extra materials, this includes CV's, writing samples, thesis papers, books, etc. Your ability to follow these instructions will be taken into consideration during the admission process.
Please refrain from binding your documents into folders or other sleeves to make them look nicer. These must be disassembled to be placed into your application file.
Please mail all application materials to
Department of Psychology
Illinois Institute of Technology
3105 South Dearborn, Suite 252
Chicago, Illinois 60616-3793
DO NOT send your documents to the graduate admissions office, we may not receive them.
You can check the status of your application using your email address and your CWID at http://department.iit.edu/applicationstatus.
Click here to download a PDF version.