BMES Pumpkin Launch 2013
The 9th Annual BMES Pumpkin Launch will take place on Saturday, October 12, 2013. Applications were due to the Office of Campus Life on Friday, September 13, 2013.
1. The registration deadline is 5 pm on Friday, September 13, 2013. Return the forms to the Office of Campus Life, located in MTCC southeast corner pr via email to email@example.com.
2. Teams must submit a preliminary schematic design to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 am on Friday, September 27, 2013.
3. There will be 2 inspection periods for all machines of registered teams. The first inspection will take place at 5 pm on Friday, October 4, 2013 at the teams construction sites.
4. The final inspection will take place at 5 pm on Friday, October 11, 2013. Launcher construction must not occur after this inspection. All machines must pass both inspections or be disqualified.
5. Set up for the launch will start at 9 am on Saturday, October 12, 2013. Set up will end at 11 am.
6. Launching will start at 1 pm on Saturday, October 12, 2013.
7. Receipts for reimbursement are due at 4 pm on Saturday, October 12, 2013 to Dheeraj Charles, BMES Treasurer. Late receipts will not be accepted.
8. All launchers must be removed from the baseball field by the end of the day on Saturday, October 12, 2013.
Need help designing the perfect trigger for your pumpkin launcher? Look no further, Dr. Spenko has you covered! To learn more...