myIIT Portal
    Undergraduate Bulletin
    2014-2016 | 2012-2014 | 2010-2012

    Undergraduate Academic Affairs

    Monday - Friday
    8:30 am - 5:00 pm

    10 W. 35th Street
    2nd Floor
    IIT Tower, Room 2F9-1
    Chicago, IL 60616

    Phone: 312.567.3300
    Fax: 312.567.3302

    Change or Declaration of Major

    A student who wishes to change or declare a major must complete a Change of Major Form. The form must be signed by the academic unit head of the intended major, before being returned to the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs.

    International students who change their major must contact IIT's International Center and receive a new I-20.

    Change of Major Form

    Declaration of Major / Dual Degree Form

    Last modified: 04/28/2014 22:47:21

    © Illinois Institute of Technology   3300 South Federal Street, Chicago, IL 60616-3793 || 312.567.3000
    Undergraduate Admission Tel 312.567.3025 || Toll Free 800.448.2329 || Graduate Admission Tel 312.567.3020 || Toll Free 866.472.3448 || Emergency Information || Site Index