TechCash is the university's campus-card program in which you can store funds on your HawkCard ID for on-campus spending. Family and friends can make deposits for you online using your ID number without logging on to your account.
TechCash is accepted at the following campus locations:
- IIT Bookstore
- IIT Dining Services
- Vending Machines
- Office and Postal Services
- Access, Card, and Parking Services
- Student Health and Wellness Center
Adding TechCash to your HawkCard
Access, Card, and Parking Services is pleased to introduce a new mobile-friendly TechCash Management Site, GET! by CBORD, Inc. Visit GET!-MyHawkCard Online 24/7 to add TechCash to your HawkCard. TechCash funds will be available for spending immediately. A $1 convenience fee applies.
- Students, faculty, and staff log in using your MyIIT credentials
- Relatives, friends, and guests deposit to an IIT HawkCard with the ID number
TechCash deposits can also be made by electronic check via the ACaPS Store. No convenience fee applies.
TechCash funds will be available for spending according to the following schedule:
- TechCash deposits made BEFORE 10:00 a.m. Monday-Friday will be available by noon the same business day
- TechCash deposits made AFTER 10:00 a.m. Monday-Friday will be available by noon the following business day