John "Jack" BlairAdjunct Faculty
Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing
- Teaches INTM 441/540 Supply Chain Management and 446/546 Manufacturing and Logistics Information Systems
- MBA, University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN.
- BA, Economics, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI.
Research & Major Accomplishments
Blair has extensive supply chain and logistics experience encompassing distribution, transportation, warehousing and customer service. He is particularly interested in the role that supply chain management plays in business leadership.
He is a Principal at NTT DATA, an Information and Technology Consulting firm where he guides organizations in Supply Chain and Logistics business process improvement. He has previously worked for Wards and for Transtar Operations, on projects that included transportation, fleet, and distribution center management, inventory optimization, strategic sourcing, and call center operations.
He has a number of certifications and additional training including: Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, PeopleSoft CRM, Peregrine Fleet Management Implementation Planning, and Load Planning & Deployment Certification, U.S. Army
Professional Society Memberships
Editorial Board Service
Professional Society Service
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals Chicago; Previous featured speaker on Global Trends, conference speaker and panel moderator
- Material Handling and Logistics Conference; Previous speaker and panel member
- Parcel Shipping and Distribution Conference; previous presenter