Microsoft Office PowerPoint Intermediate and Advanced, SC 565
Participants must first take Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 : Level 1, or have equivalent knowledge and skills.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for professionals who will use Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 to prepare presentations and be more productive in their work.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Customize the PowerPoint environment
- Customize a design template.
- Add SmartArt graphics to a presentation.
- Add special effects to a presentation.
- Customize a slide show.
- Collaborate on a presentation.
- Secure and distribute a presentation.
Lesson 1: Customizing the PowerPoint Environment
- Customize the PowerPoint Interface
- Set Options for Working with PowerPoint
- Set Up a Slide Master
- Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Add Footers
- Modify the Notes Master
- Modify the Handout Master
- Insert SmartArt Graphics
- Modify SmartArt Graphics
- Add Multimedia Elements
- Customize Slide Component Animations
- Set Up a Custom Slide Show
- Annotate a Presentation
- Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
- Review a Presentation
- Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Restrict Access to a Shared Presentation
- Share a Presentation Using PowerPoint Web App
- Broadcast a Presentation
- Convert a Presentation into a Video
- Package a Presentation
- Publish a Presentation to Other File Formats
- Secure a Presentation