Database Concepts with Oracle, IT-D 421
About this Course:
Basic data modeling concepts are introduced. Hands-on database design, implementation, and administration of single-user and shared multi-user database applications using a contemporary relational database management system.
Good PC skills and an interest in database modeling required for enrollment.
Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for professionals who are new to database and applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Oracle
- Design, build, and maintain a database application written in Oracle DDL.
- Demonstrate and discuss concepts and technologies such as objects
- Use relational database management systems
- Introduction to Oracle Tables
- Introduction to Constraints
- Introduction to SQL
- Date Functions
- Users and Security
- Stored Procedures/Triggers
Grading/CEU award for this course includes projects, labs and exams.