Internet Technologies and Web Design, IT-D 461
About this Course:
Basic programming knowledge with the Microsoft Windows operating system, the Internet and the World Wide Web is required for enrollment.
Who Should Attend:
This course is valuable for those involved in establishing, developing or maintaining a Web site.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Select the proper mark-up tags or code to achieve a particular result
- Identify improperly used mark-up and code
- Produce modern standards compliant web pages
- Deploy web pages to a public server
- Introduction, focus on underlying technologies
- Apis, haml, sass, less, coffee script, image optimization
Grading/CEU award for this course includes several projects