ASP.Net with C#, IT-D 463
About this Course:
In-depth examination of the concepts involved in the development of Internet applications. Participants will learn the differences and similarities between Internet applications and traditional client/server applications. A discussion of the technologies involved in creating these Internet applications is included, and participants will learn to use these technologies to create robust server-side applications. Also addressed is the role of the Application Service Provider (ASP) in enterprise information technology management.
IT-D 461 Internet Technologies and Web Design and IT-D 411 Java Programming or some Web development and database programming experience (Microsoft or other platform) as well as a basic understanding of structured programming required for enrollment.
Who Should Attend:
This course is valuable for anyone beginning to develop Web-based applications or considering using ASP.NET.
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
- Construct dynamic websites demonstrating good programming skills
- Demonstrate product development cycle and project management skills
- Recognize design patterns use them to solve practical problems using modern web APIs
- The State of .NET
- Page Model, Project Layout, and Basic Controls
- Controls and Events
- Controls and Master Pages
- State and Sessions
- Controls, Binding and Templates
- Repo PatternData
- Interfaces and Midterm
- LINQ and Object DataSources
- Data Sources/ Basic SQL
- Grid View and Nested Controls
- Data Relations and Views
- Authentication and Simple Web Services