International ProgramsIllinois Institute of Technology offers many programs for international students, professionals, universities, English teachers and corporations. Programs of various lengths are aimed at increasing participants' listening and speaking skills in English. The short-term programs focus on increasing participants' English and professional skills, while the semester programs focus on increasing English skills while also developing students' technical and business skills.
International Program Information & Course Descriptions - Spring 2014 Course List
Why Illinois Institute of Technology's Professional Learning Programs?
Watch the Video
- Choose from a variety of programs designed to enable all students to achieve their study abroad goals.
- Learn English and American Culture in English classes designed for the ESL learner (English as a Second Language).
- Study Business, Technology, Leadership, and ESL teacher training skills in an English speaking environment.
- Participate in an internship at an American organization for six weeks.
- Apply to IIT's undergraduate programs or ITM and INTM Master's Programs and continue your study at IIT after your designated program. I-20 and some credits from International Program will transfer into degree program after individual is accepted.
- Meet other students from all over the world.
- Experience the third largest city in America.
- Learn about a new city with a very diverse culture and history
- Explore the Lake Front and beaches of the city that borders Lake Michigan.
- Expand your knowledge through visiting the world famous museums.
- Enhance your tastes by trying the global cuisine found in a very diverse city with famous chefs and restaurants.
- Sightsee and shop in a city that is very friendly and easy to navigate.
If you are interested in more information on any of the following programs, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Programs
- Short-term Programs
- One-Semester Programs
- One-Semester plus Internship Programs
- Two-Semester Programs
- Three-Semester/12-month Programs with optional internship
- Programs for Professionals and Educators
The experience is easier to obtain than you think! We hope to see you soon in Chicago!