Brant Cage , Ph.D.Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Office: 354 Life Sciences Building
- B.S. University of West Florida
- Ph.D. Florida State University
Research & Major Accomplishments
- Brant Cage, Stephen E. Russek, Richard Shoemaker, Alex J. Barker, Conrad Stoldt, Vasanth Ramachandaran, Naresh S. Dalal "The utility of the single-molecule magnet Fe8 as a magnetic resonance imaging contrast agent over a broad range of concentration" Polyhedron, 26, 2413-2419, 2007.
- Brant Cage, Stephen Russek, David Zipse, Micah North, Naresh Dalal “Resonant Microwave Power Absorption and Relaxation of the Energy Levels of the Molecular Nanomagnet Fe8 using a commercial SQUID-based Methodology” App. Phys. Lett, 87, 082501, 2005.
- Brant Cage, Stephen Russek “A Design for a Multifrequency High Magnetic Field SQUID-Detected Quantitative Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Probe: Spin-Lattice Relaxation of Cupric Sulfate Pentahydrate (CuSO4∙5 H2O)” Rev. Sci. Instr,75, 4401-4405, 2004.
- Brant Cage, and Naresh Dalal, “Unhydrated Cr(V) Peroxychromates M3CrO8 (M = Na, K, Rb): Low Dimensional Antiferromagnets Exhibiting Large Specific Heats at mK – 5K Temperatures”, Chem. Mat., 13, 880-90, 2001.