Margaret PowerProfessor, History; Pre-Law Advisor
Office: SH 211
Office Hours: On sabbatical fall 2010
- Latin America (Chile and Puerto Rico); women; gender; human rights; the Right.
- BA Georgetown University;
- MA San Francisco State;
- PhD University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Current Project: The Puerto Rican Nationalist Party; Members of the Chilean military who opposed Pinochet.
- January 2010 Congress on Latin American History (CLAH) Honorable Mention for "The Engendering of Anti-Communism and Fear in Chile's 1964 Presidential Election," Diplomatic History.
- Julia Beveridge Award.