Welcome to FSPCA Online
The Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) is a broad-based public private alliance consisting of key industry, academic and government stakeholders whose mission is to support safe food production by developing a nationwide core curriculum, training and outreach programs to assist companies producing human and animal food in complying with the preventive controls regulations that will be part of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
FSPCA Committees & Subcommittees
- The Executive Committee met October 3, 2013. Read the meeting summary.
- The Steering Committee met November 13, 2013. Summary to come.
- The Steering Committee and Working Group Chairs & Vice Chairs will meet face-to-face in Washington DC on December 9-10, 2013. Draft agenda.
- The Editorial Subcommittee met November 14, 2013. Read the meeting summary.
- The Continuation Subcommittee met November 8, 2013. Read the meeting summary.
- The Proposed Rule for Preventive Controls for Food for Animals was released on October 25, 2013.
- The comment period for the Proposed Rule on Produce Safety and Preventive Controls for Human Foods ended November 22, 2013.
|Q:||When will training be available?|
|A:||The FSPCA training curriculum is being developed to be consistent with FSMA. Consequently, the FSPCA training curriculum will be publicly available when the Final Preventive Controls Rule is published.|
QUESTIONS? Please direct inquiries about the FSPCA to email@example.com