The Vedic Vision Society is happy to present this week’s mouth-watering menu for “Krishna Lunch,” a $5 Indian lunch and dessert packaged and ready to go!
This semester, Krishna Lunch will be served on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Pick-up locations: Siegel Hall and Stuart Building lobby between 11:30 am – 1:30 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Menu for Monday, February 11
1. Sauteed rice with veggies.
2. Palak Paneer (fresh cheese cubes in spinach tomato sauce).
3. Gulab Jamun (milk balls, lightly fried and soaked in sugar syrup).
Menu for Tuesday, February 12
1. Veggie pulao (flavored rice with vegetables).
2. Veggie Kofta (veggie balls in a creamy tomato paste).
Menu for Wednesday, February 13
2. Gauranga Potatoes (potato curry in lightly spiced cream sauce).
3. Alu Gobi (seasoned potatoes and cauliflower)
4. Carob ladoos (coconut flakes, sweetened condensed milk with carob powder).
Please pick up your lunch before we sell out! For more information, contact email@example.com.