The Office of Spiritual Life and Service Learning, partnering with Heartland Blood Centers, will hold a blood drive from 12 – 4 pm this Friday, January 27 in the Hermann Hall Ballroom. Walk-ins are accepted, appointments are preferred. Photo ID is required.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Did you know…
- Every 2 seconds someone needs blood.
- Donating one unit of blood can help save the lives of at least three people.
- Only about five percent of the eligible population donates blood.
- Type O negative is the universal donor and can give blood to any other blood type.
- About 1 in 7 people entering a hospital need blood.