Thursday, March 21, 2013
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Main Campus/ Hermann Hall
Space is limited, so please RSVP as soon as you can. Call 866 843-5640, Monday through Friday from 9 am – 8 pm (ET).
TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling
A detailed evaluation tells you everything you need to know and do. Our individual counseling session will help you answer these questions:
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals?
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you to increase your portfolio’s potential, including protecting against cost-of-living increases? – What retirement income options best fit your situation?
This Individual Counseling Session will help you simplify your retirement by:
- Consolidating your retirement accounts to make managing your holdings easier, particularly when it comes to tax preparation
- Offering any needed estate planning, including addressing one’s life insurance needs and wealth transfer strategies
- Reviewing your retirement income options to provide you with the most flexibility possible.