Nominations are now being accepted for IIT’s Service and Leadership Awards, which honor students who have made notable contributions to campus life. The following awards will be presented at the 36th annual Clinton E. Stryker Banquet on Monday, April 2, 2012.
- Clinton E Stryker Distinguished Service Awards
- Richard Babcock Leadership Award
- Outstanding Student Organization Advisor Award
- Outstanding Student Employee of the Year
- Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant of the Year Award
- Outstanding First Year Involvement Award
- Outstanding Student Organization Award
- Outstanding Commitment to Service Award
Nominations for these awards must be submitted by Friday, February 24, 2012 (self nominations accepted).
A description of the Awards, criteria and procedures is available here. Nomination forms and student activities transcripts should be submitted online. The IIT community is encouraged to help us identify those deserving students who have contributed to student life at IIT during the 2011 – 12 academic year.
The 36th annual Clinton E. Stryker Banquet will take place Monday, April 2, 2012. Awards are given at this banquet to honor those students who have made notable contributions to campus life.
If you have any questions, please contact Vickie Tolbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.