Would you be interested in participating in a research study? Investigators at IIT are studying the effects of fruit polyphenolics (phytonutrients) on risk factors for chronic disease.
You can participate in the study if you are:
1. An overweight man or woman—BMI 25-34.9 kg/m2 (click here to calculate your BMI)
2. Relatively healthy and NOT taking cholesterol medication
3. A nonsmoker who doesn’t have diabetes or hypertension
4. Between 40 and 65 years of age
- Blood samples will be collected at each visit.
- You will be provided with a dinner, breakfast and test beverage as part of the study.
- Your blood pressure, blood cholesterol and sugar level will be checked at no cost to you.
- You will be compensated.
Contact email@example.com, or call 312.567.5316 or 312.567.5300 today to see if you qualify. Please complete the screening survey by clicking here. Your decision to complete the survey is voluntary.