IIT Online will be providing a series of sessions for staff and faculty covering both the standard and upgraded features of Blackboard. Each session will be approximately an hour long and you are invited to bring your laptop.
The following sessions will be held in Stuart 239:
- Tuesday, August 13 at 10:00 am—Content and Communications
- Thursday, August 15 at 10:00 am—Assessment and Calendar
- Friday, August 16 at 10:00 am—Grade Book and Retention Center
The following sessions will be held in Stuart 223:
- Monday, August 19 at 2:00 pm—Content and Communications
- Wednesday, August 21 at 2:00 pm—Assessment and Calendar
- Thursday, August 22 at 2:00 pm—Grade Book and Retention Center (CANCELLED; will be rescheduled for a later date)
As always, you can contact Brad Katz at IIT Online at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.567.7213 with questions about using Blackboard or to schedule sessions. Please direct requests and technical or performance questions to the OTS Support Desk.