Welcome new and returning IIT students. If you’re new to IIT, you’ll soon make new friends and colleagues. In addition to the diverse community that you’ve joined to study, work and play, there are lots of ways to meet new friends and reconnect with old ones through the IIT social media community.
Here are the top reasons to like, follow, watch, post, and interact:
- Use technology to share your experiences with achieving a technology-focused education.
- Stay connected to your college and department. Get reminders about lectures, special learning opportunities, and fellow students’ achievements.
- Friends you make now will last a lifetime. Your fellow students, in addition to faculty and staff, will become your professional allies.
- Make your voice heard across the IIT community. Your opinions count.
- Keep up with fun! Find out what’s going on in The Bog and MTCC, and with more than 100 student organizations at IIT.
- Share interesting projects you’re involved with and get help and ideas for them.
- Get to know the IIT community and its diverse cultures.
See the directory of official IIT social media pages and start connecting.