This semester, Krishna Lunch will be served five days per week. The pick-up location for this week only is Siegel Field (intersection of 33rd and State streets) between 11:00 am–1:00 pm.
Monday, August 26
- Flavored Rice
- Mutter Paneer (home-made, fresh cheese cubes in a creamy sauce with peas)
- Gulab Jamun (lightly fried milk balls soaked in rose flavored sugar syrup)
Tuesday, August 27
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Gobi Manchurian (fried cauliflowers in a flavorful sauce)
- Carob Ladoos (a dessert made from coconut flakes, sweetened condensed milk and carob powder)
Friday, August 30
- Dal makhani (butter lentil soup)
- Vegetable Kurma (vegetables with traditional Indian spices)
- Halwa (dessert squares made from wheat semolina, clarified butter, and sugar)
Please pick up your lunch before we sell out! For more information, contact email@example.com.