All IIT students who are eligible to participate in the 2011–2012 commencement ceremony need to register to attend. This includes fall 2011, spring 2012, and summer 2012 graduates. Even if you do not intend to walk in the ceremony, you must still complete a commencement RSVP form.
The RSVP form can be found on the commencement website, and students can register until Thursday, March 1, 2012.
If you do not fill out the RSVP form by March 1, you will be put on a waiting list regarding the number of guest tickets you may receive. All students are allowed to attend the Opening and Academic Unit Ceremonies, but in order to plan accordingly we must know your intentions.
Questions regarding IIT Commencement 2012? Make sure you contact the correct department:
• Undergraduate Student Application questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Graduate Student Application questions: email@example.com
• Diploma questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Disability Services questions: email@example.com
• International student questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Commencement ceremony questions: email@example.com