All students (Undergraduate, Graduate and Ph.D.) who are eligible to graduate in December 2013 are welcome to participate in the 2013-2014 IIT Commencement ceremony, which will be held on Saturday, May 17, 2014 on IIT’s Main Campus. IIT hosts ONE commencement ceremony per academic year each May.
Please check your IIT email address, or forward your IIT email to a personal email address and visit the Commencement website (iit.edu/commencement) for updates regarding next steps in attending the ceremony:
• Let IIT know you want to attend the Commencement ceremony. You will receive reminders to your IIT email address starting in January 2014 asking you to fill out the RSVP form to attend the May 2013-2014 Commencement ceremony. This form is not the same application you filled out to apply to graduate (degree conferral form). This application is for the ceremony only. Even if you do not want to attend, IIT still needs to hear from you. You will be able to fill out the RSVP form starting Monday, December 9, 2013 – Monday, February 17, 2014. If you do not fill out the form before February 17 you will be put on a waiting list for guest tickets.
• Attend Graduate Salute. Mark your calendar and plan to stop by Graduate Salute on either April 28 or April 29, 2014 in the Ballroom of Hermann Hall from noon–7 pm. to get your cap and gown, pick up your guest tickets, and other fun stuff. If you cannot attend Graduate Salute you will be able to pick up your cap and gown and guest tickets on the morning of the ceremony.
If you have questions regarding the 2013–14 IIT Commencement Ceremony, please contact the appropriate department:
• Undergraduate degree conferral questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Graduate degree conferral questions: email@example.com
• Diploma questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Disability services questions: email@example.com
• International student questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Commencement ceremony questions: email@example.com