Nominations are now being accepted for IIT’s Student Service and Leadership Awards, which honor students who have made notable contributions to campus life. The following awards will be presented at the 38th annual Clinton E. Stryker Banquet on Wednesday, April 30, 2014. Nominations for these awards must be submitted by Friday, March 14, 2014 (self nominations will be accepted).
- Clinton E Stryker Distinguished Service Awards
- Richard Babcock Leadership Award
- Outstanding Student Organization Advisor Award
- Outstanding Student Employee of the Year
- Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant of the Year Award
- Outstanding First Year Involvement Award
- Outstanding Student Organization Award
- Outstanding Commitment to Service Award
A description of the Awards criteria is available on the Student Affairs website. Nomination forms and student activities transcripts should be submitted online. The IIT community is encouraged to help us identify those deserving students who have contributed to student life at IIT during the 2013 – 14 academic year.
If you have any questions, please contact Vickie Tolbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.