The Leadership Academy will host the workshop, “Crafting Your Role As a Leader,” presented by Jeff Sucec from 10 am – 2 pm on Monday, November 10 in the Atrium of the IIT Technology Business Center, 3440 South Dearborn Street. Lunch will be provided. Please note that this event is only open to IIT undergraduate students.
Now, and in the future, you will have the opportunity to assume numerous leadership roles. We have all experienced the significant impact of both effective and ineffective leadership. The good news is that there are proven, essential elements of exemplary leadership that you can emulate.
During this highly interactive program, participants will:
• Explore the various potential roles of a leader
• Examine how core values serve as the catalyst for all critical decisions
• Address how to create an environment of Full Engagement
• Analyze the components of an Exemplary Leader Toolkit
• Practice responses to critical leadership issues
Upon completing the program, participants will be able to:
• Articulate the various potential roles of a leader
• Identify potential core values they would never compromise
• Identify the critical components of creating an environment of Full Engagement
• Begin to create a personalized Exemplary Leader Toolkit