We're very sorry, but the page that you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.
- Shlomo Argamon, professor of computer science, is interviewed about the linguistic evidence behind the identity of the Democratic National Committee email hacker in an article in The New York Times.
- School of Applied Technology Industry Associate Professor of Information Technology and Management Jeremy Hajek discusses his research into autonomous movement framework with ChicagoInno during a drone demonstration.
- Illinois Tech Biomedical Engineering Project on Display in the Netherlands
- National Science Foundation Announces Innovation Research – Tech Translation Funding Opportunity
- Fall 2016 Course Shells Available
- Chicago-Kent College Professor of Law William Birdthistle is interviewed about how mutual funds and 401(k)s can be hazardous to unwary investors’ financial health.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law Dean Harold Krent speaks to WBEZ Chicago about whether a judge will dismiss the breach of contract lawsuit against former U.S. Congressman Dennis Hastert for unpaid hush money.
- Santos Named to Crain’s “Tech 50” List
- Action Needed: Important Notice to Banner INB Users
- Illinois Tech Scientists Receive Patent for Method to Genetically Engineer Bacteria and Yeast to Increase Bioethanol Production