We're very sorry, but the page that you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.
- Public Safety Escort Announcement
- Two Illinois Tech Professors Named 2016 AAAS Fellows
- Illinois Tech Today Holiday and Winter Break Publication Schedule
- Armour College of Engineering Professor Qing-Chang Zhong Named to 2017 Class of IEEE Fellows
- Chicago-Kent College of Law Dean Harold Krent discusses with WTTW’s Chicago Tonight how President-Elect Donald Trump’s business entanglements could bring him into conflict with the Constitution.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law Professor Anthony Michael Kreis discusses a case that could extend workplace protection to the LGBT community in the Chicago Tribune and the Los Angeles Times.
- Chicago-Kent College Associate Professor of Law Christopher W. Schmidt is quoted in PolitiFact about the possibility of President-Elect Donald Trump defunding sanctuary cities throughout the country.
- Mrs. Anna Cramb’s Finals Breakfast
- Illinois Tech Physics’s Muonium Antimatter Gravity Experiment Spotlighted in Physics World
- Grace Hopper Filmmakers Visit Illinois Tech