We're very sorry, but the page that you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.
- College of Architecture Professor Marshall Brown’s design work for the 15th Venice Architecture Biennale is featured in an article in Architectural Record.
- Holly Pope ’16 Receives 2016 Sandra P. Zemm Prize
- Update on Undergraduate Admissions from Mike Gosz, VP for Enrollment
- 2016-2017 Parking Renewals
- 2016 International Bridge Building Contest – May 7
- Chicago-Kent College of Law Professor Felice Batlan was one of the guests for an Interdisciplinary Radio podcast segment titled “What Are Rights, Really?”
- Chicago-Kent Bar and Gavel Society Inducts 12 New Members
- Illinois Tech Team Places Second at Race to Zero Student Design Competition
- Real-Time Communications (RTC) Student Presentations
- Late Nite Breakfast in The Commons – May 3