We're very sorry, but the page that you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.
- Santos Named to Crain’s “Tech 50” List
- Action Needed: Important Notice to Banner INB Users
- Illinois Tech Scientists Receive Patent for Method to Genetically Engineer Bacteria and Yeast to Increase Bioethanol Production
- International Undergraduate Students Gain Real Engineering Experience at Armour College of Engineering
- Faculty and Staff Invited to Attend Summer 2016 IPRO Day
- Chicago-Kent College Professor of Law William Birdthistle pens op-ed for MarketWatch sharing five reasons to think twice about your target-date fund.
- An algorithm created by researchers at Illinois Tech that is being used by the Chicago Police Department to offer assistance to residents in danger of being killed or arrested is mentioned in the Chicago Tribune.
- Summer Term 2016 Student Loan Deadline
- Armour College of Engineering Associate Professor Georgia Papavasiliou Recipient of American Heart Association Innovators Research Grant
- Research by Chicago-Kent College of Law into the privacy concerns of fitness and health apps, is highlighted in an article in Yahoo! Finance and FOX Business.