Dual Admission – Business (B.S./M.B.A.)
Students interested in pursuing a Masters in Business Administration should consider the Stuart School of Business’s Dual Admission – Business (B.S./M.B.A.) program
Students accepted into the program are guaranteed admission to Stuart’s MBA program upon completion of any undergraduate degree at IIT, and may begin at Stuart up to five years upon completing their undergraduate degree to seek professional experience.
This program requires special application and supplemental materials.
- There are no minimum requirements for this program but students should have:
- 3.5/4.0 GPA
- 29 Math ACT or 650 Math SAT (first-year students-only)
- To retain their status in the program, students must:
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA at IIT
- Take the GMAT
- Professional experience is encouraged.
John R. Twombly, Ph.D., CPA
Director of Undergraduate Programs in Business