Attention Illinois Tech staff:
Do you have a question you would like answered at the spring President’s Update meeting but need someone to present it? The Staff Advisory Council is your advocacy group to bring your questions forward at the meeting.
- Now — Submit your question(s) via this online “Ask a Question” form. You can also submit your question via the suggestion box located outside The Pritzker Club in The McCormick Tribune Campus Center (MTCC)
- Friday, March 3, 5 p.m. — Submission deadline; questions sent to the president and provost
- Thursday, March 9, 10 a.m. — President’s Update in the Hermann Hall Auditorium, with a live webcast to the Downtown Graduate, Rice, and Moffett campuses
The agenda for the President’s Update will be:
- President’s Update
- Provost’s Update
- Faculty Council Chair Update
- Staff Advisory Council Update
Due to time limitations, some questions may not be answered. However, the Council will work with the president and provost to have answers to unaddressed questions communicated via our Council Update e-newsletter.