The Quality of WorkLife Committee is hosting a “Grow Your Own Food” workshop on Saturday, March 18 from 9 a.m.–1 p.m. Michael Howard, urban farmer, and master gardener of Eden Place Farms will facilitate a four-hour basic training workshop with hands-on training and learning activities.
Create your family garden for fresh organic produce by learning:
- What, how and when to plant
- How to grow in raised beds
- How much and how often to add compost and water
- How to manage insects and pests with “good bugs”
- How to save money and maybe make money
The workshop will cost $30 per person. The location will be announced at a later date.
This workshop is brought to you by the Quality of Work Life Committee. Direct any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.